If you have received an email from Trivalleylawyers.com, please see our Contact page.
- J.D., magna cum laude, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, 1996. Articles Editor-Submissions, Cardozo Law Review.
- B.A., Economics and Psychology, University of California, Davis, 1986.
Bar Admissions and Affiliations
- Admitted to practice in California and New York
- Member, American Bar Association, Business Law Section
- Admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court
- Thelen LLP
- Howard Rice Nemerovski Canady Falk & Rabkin, PC
- Olshan Grundman Frome Rosenzweig & Wolosky, LLP
- Mudge Rose Guthrie Alexander & Ferdon LLP
Marc Greendorfer is the founding partner of Tri Valley Law. Prior to founding Tri Valley Law, Marc was Special Counsel in the business and finance department of the international law firm Thelen LLP, joining Thelen in New York City and continuing with Thelen's San Francisco office. Marc has also practiced business law at Howard Rice Nemerovski Canady Falk & Rabkin in San Francisco and Olshan Grundman Frome Rosenzweig & Wolosky, LLP in New York City.
Marc has represented public and private business entities in various corporate transactions, including entity formation, mergers and acquisitions, public offerings, private placements, venture capital and private equity financing, proxy contests, and tender offers.Marc has counseled clients and their officers and directors on day-to-day corporate matters, including corporate governance, shareholder issues, securities regulation and compliance and commercial and regularly represents clients in negotiating a variety of intellectual property and consulting agreements.